Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sitting Up


At six months old, Lucas has started sitting up without support. A few days ago, he would sit by himself for just a few seconds and then he would topple down. But today, he sat still next to the Christmas tree, and he sat there by himself for a long time! I thought the sight was picture-perfect, so knowing that he was sitting on the carpet and that he wouldn't hurt himself if he fell, I left him there to get the camera. I expected him to be lying on the floor when I get back, but no--he was just sitting there, gazing at the tree, smiling and looking so amazed at the sight of the flickering lights!

I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Sometimes it seems surreal. I don't want him growing up that fast. It's hard to enjoy moments when they go by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is where I document my day-to-day as mother. Every single day with my boy is a new experience, a new adventure for us. If, in the future, the universe will not allow me stay to tell my boy how I feel for him every single day, my journals will be here--a living proof of my unconditional love and devotion to him as his mom.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am happily married and a mom of one. I am working full-time as a Director, Software Business & Integration of a San Francisco-based software company called LiveNote, owned by Thomson Reuters. Being a mom is to me an adventure in itself. I consider it a full-time job and a rather challenging role. But it is also the most rewarding job of all. What I find most exciting about motherhood is that everyday means something new and exciting. And it's hard not to document these things! So here's my little journal of motherhood. Someday, I will look back and read everything I've written here and marvel at how much I have grown and changed as a person, as a mother!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP